PWT (Pretty White Thing)

I'd like to start this blogpost off by thanking my awesome cousin who gave me this fine piece of garmentation. I ADORE it. It's from the Forever 21 Contemporary line which is pretty much my favorite area in the whole store apart from the jewelry.
THANK YOU ANJU.

Now.
I love my monochrome. I've paired it with this bag from Aldo and a super delicate necklace from Forever New. I didn't want anything competing with the beautiful pleated detail on the front. And my regular black trousers.

You could of course add some color to this by wearing it with colored trousers, or a nice bright bag - very summer appropriate. I like to stick to my neutrals when I have tops as delicate as this.
And yes, this top is pretty sheer. I'm wearing it with a skin colored bra, so it's all good. But you could also slip on a cami in skin/white (avoid black).

I have also tanned atrociously, and am slathering myself every day in curd and  gram flour. Sigh.
It works though.

Happy Wednesday!

- A

Post a Comment

© Seriously Noir.. Design by Fearne.